Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Look, Look!

Ellie's new blog is up!  I haven't yet posted the link to the world, and there's a bit of tweaking yet to do, but I thought I'd give you, my sweet bloggies, a preview.  Isn't it purty?  You have sweet Richie to thank for the goodness to your eyes.  He's a keeper, that guy is.

I hemmed-and-hawed over the creation of a new blog.  At first I thought I'd just post Vancouver and post-op therapy updates on this blog.  But, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I didn't necessarily want EVERYONE reading some of my more intimate thoughts.  And, really, not everyone wants to read about my political ramblings or non-Ellie musings.

So, Ellie's blog will be strictly about...well, the Ellster.  It'll be very "factual", whereas this will remain my heart-blog.  You guys know that.

Love y'all!

Ellie's Footsteps--Journey From SDR Surgery to the Mountaintop

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You should post the link to Ellie's blog on your sidebar. :)

Good luck, and best wishes for Ellie!

Mo said...

Thank you so much for sharing you and your sweet girl. A smile sweeps my face when I see her picture...I'll follow both blogs and lift you all up as often as I can. ((Hugs))

Amy said...

This is all so exciting! I am praying for you all. Imagine Ellie when she starts kindergarten. I am praying she walks in there solo--no canes, no walker--just Ellie. All things are possible.