Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Real

From: H <h@cw.bc.ca>
To: Chrystie <
chrystie@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 5:48 PM
Subject RE: SDR Appointment

Hi Chrystie,

The physio is aware of the surgery date of January 5th.

Pre-operatively, you'll need to see the following people/areas on January 4th:

Pre-Admission Clinic app't sometime in the morning - they will call you with an appointment time.

Dr. Steinbok at 11:30 AM

OT & PT at 1 & 2 PM

Regards,
H

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH!!!!

Oh honey, the butterflies must be busting right out of your stomach right now!

Sheila said...

Oh, Chrystie! My heart is pitter-pattering for you! So much joy and so much fear all at once. Hang in there and know that you are doing the right thing for sweet, beautiful Ellie!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! So happy for you guys! I love seeing that girl in church....she will talk to me yet.

Jennifer said...

wow!!! it really IS real! when you get a date in writing, that's real. I'm hoping your heart is feeling good and that you have peace about the WHOLE thing! and wow! Miss Ellie gets an awesome way to start the new year. (well, eventually it'll be awesome for her) Love you and so happy for you!!

Mo said...

2010 is ELLIE'S year!! Hang in there...bright days are ahead. I'll be praying for you all.

Lighthouse Photography said...

Oh my!! I can only imagine the fear and yet excitement that you are feeling right now. I know we will be the same way when we nail down our surgery date. I will be praying up until the date and BOY will I will praying ON the date!! 2010 is going to hold amazing things for your family!

Marjan said...

Hugs,Chrystie!

momtoablessing said...

congrats. Audrianna has her baclofen trial in boston wednesday. Then we decide if the baclofen pump or sdr surgery would be better for her