Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Friday, March 4, 2011

A New Day

I hate leaving my Grump-a-Dump post up here for too long.  Because, really, my pity parties are not worth attending.  They are boring and awkward.  And all there is to eat are carrots (without dip) and ice cubes (with freezer burn).  Not a good time.

But, today is a better day.  The sun is shining.  I've had 3 cups of perfectly-brewed coffee (if I say so myself), and I've finished my treadmilling for the day (for those of you who are wondering: I'm averaging 15 miles per week, so the resolution is still resolution-ing!).  AND!  And.  There's an unwatched episode of "V" waiting for Richie and me on the DVR tonight.  Whoop!

Plus.  There's this:

Ellie's first time at Disney On Ice, and she LURVED it.  So did I.

Happy Friday, friends!

2 comments:

Amy said...

YAY! Just order our tickets for that today! We go in 3 weeks. Emma is so excited. So glad you all had a great time. Don't worry about the pity parties. We all throw one once in a while.

ellen :) said...

glad you're having a better time of things now...with this ridiculous winter, even here in the US, it's hard not to be down sometimes..we're all looking forward to some warmer weather and some sunshine, FINALLY! ;) Glad you guys had fun at the ice show! Cool!