Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

And Then It Was August...

Oh goodness. I have verbal diarrhea in my head, but no time to translate it onto cyber paper. I really, really want to blog about American health care reform. I really, really want to blog about the letter I'm about to write to our federal representative, Vic "Slimeball" Toews. I really, really want to blog about how amazing Ellie was during our little family trip last week, zipping all over the hotel with her walker.

But, alas, I'm out of steam today. Hopefully the weekend will bring some down time and my fingers will feel like typing up a storm.

Until then, I'll leave you with some pics from our visit to the good ole Mennonite Museum last month, when Richie's parents came to visit. Fun times!


Ellie sitting on what she thought was "Thomas the Tank Engine". A Mennonite with a British accent? Sweet!


Lovin' the windmill...





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at Ellie standing up so high!! Wow!

Marjan said...

That girl has herself some awesome clothes! What a beautiful dress.

Sheila said...

Gosh that girl sure is pretty! Love those pics!