Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Ellie's First Carousel Ride





For those of you who are Mall of America virgins, it's my pleasure to inform you that, yes, there is an amusement park INSIDE a MASSIVE shopping mall! Can't get much better than that. Well, okay, here's something better: Ellie rode the carousel for the first time today! I wasn't sure how she'd do with balancing herself on the horse, but there was absolutely no need for me to worry. She laughed the whole ride and I wasn't holding her up at all! She rode the horsie all by herself! Not only is my baby growing up, but she's surpassing so many medical predictions for her life. I am awe-struck by her and fabuously in love with that little girl.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

You both are too cute!

peitricia mae said...

So sweet! Lurve that girl.