Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Friday, November 13, 2009

Thanks

Friday Thankfuls:

1) I'm thankful for my down comforter. I am such a bedding diva. I LURVE me some nice bedding and am a spoiled brat when it comes to 500 thread count or higher. Nothing tops that first blankie-snuggle at the end of a long day.

2) I'm thankful that I made my annual Christmas CD purchase (I allow myself only one per year, otherwise I'd go broke growing my Christmas repertoire. AND, I realize that I should stop buying CDs and join the 2000s by downloading MP3s instead, but it just isn't the same. I am old and I'm learning to embrace it.):

I listened to the CD on the way home from Christmas shopping today and it is everything I hoped it would be. Not country-ish at all.

3) I'm thankful for Dollar Stores. We came home with a TON of stuff to do when Ellie's on quarantine over Christmas (doctor's orders are that we keep her from public places and large gatherings for a couple weeks before surgery, so as to increase her chances of staying healthy). And all for $20. Gotta love cheap junk!

4) I'm thankful for our amazing respite worker/babysitter/friend/teacher (etc, etc), Tess. She did TRIPLE duty this week when a couple of unexpected things came up. She also cared for Ellie on a holiday morning, so that I could help make soup for our lunch fundraiser on Sunday. Seriously. How amazing is that? She is just an angel.

5) I'm thankful that I made this list in under five minutes so that I can join my dreamboat downstairs for our "CSI" DVR marathon date. Gotta love Friday nights!

0 comments: