Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Reason Why We Moved to Canada



Oops, wrong photo!


How 'bout THIS:

Mama


Great Aunties


Ellie's only girl (second) cousin


Ellie's abusive (second) cousins (with a couple, including baby Zach, not included in pic).

And, of course, all of those who fall under the heading "family and friends".

I have to admit that I still get a kick out of Richard's facial expression when he looks out at the driveway after a blizzard and sees an image similar to the top picture. So, maybe that IS a small part of the reason for moving up here. Tee hee!

3 comments:

momtoablessing said...

Ellie is wayy to adorable we have a dress similar to that its way to big on Audrianna still. I hope you all enjoy your holidays

Anonymous said...

"... I still get a kick out of Richard's facial expression...", says the person who does NOT do the shoveling :P

Anonymous said...

I don't feel sorry for the rest of us who have had a lifetime of getting used to this crap. But I DO feel a pang of pity for poor Richard. Ah, but he did it all for love, didn't he? :)