Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Best. News. Ever.

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE!!!!!!!!!!

I can finally shout it out to all my bloggie-friends! My sweet sister is preggers! I am beyond thrilled, as Ceese (what Ellie calls my sister) has wanted this for a long, long time. I am selfishly pumped because I get to spoil another baby and Ellie will have a precious cousin to hang out with. It is MUCH, MUCH happiness!

Ellie's cousin is due to arrive at the end of October, and of course, we're praying that s/he bakes till the very end.

Yay, yay, yay!

2 comments:

Patyrish said...

CONGRATS!

The announcement of a new baby is ALWAYS exciting but when it's a baby that has been LONG AWAITED, it's even more special!

YAY!

Kiera said...

CONGRATS! That is wonderful news! Ellie is going to be a wonderful cousin!