Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Monday, October 1, 2007

Our Movie Star Therapists!

I dare you to watch this video and not cry!

I've blogged about The Movement Centre before, and praised it till high heavens. Because I LOVE it there. I love their philosophy. I love our therapists (Gemma works with Ellie every week! Isn't her accent cool?!). I love how much everyone loves Ellie and wants to see her succeed. I love being able to spend Tuesday mornings with moms of other "special" kids.

AND, that's Ellie's neurologist on film too (Dr. Joshi)!

Ellie and I were actually asked to interview for this video, but my schedule was so crazy that week, I couldn't find the time to make an extra trip to Winnipeg. Oh well... We wouldn't want Ellie to suffer from "Child Star Syndrome" anyway...








0 comments: