Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Sunday, August 19, 2007

FINALLY!

I think Ellie is definitely feeling better!

Case in point: We went to the little Kiddie Amusement Park today!

Horsie!


Grandpa's a great ladder!


I'm not scared, I'm not scared, I'm not scared...
(And for the record, she laughed much of the time on the Ferris Wheel, so she really WASN'T scared!)


Waiting for the train with Grandpapa


On the train with Auntie Cici

3 comments:

Sunny said...

YEAH to feeling better!

I love her scared look. Too precious!

~Laura~ said...

those are great! Looks like she had a blast!

Dawn said...

Chrystie - I haven't been on the blog in a while but I just have to say that her modeling pictures are so awesome! It's so great to see her standing and she's so stinking cute! Way to Go Ellie!!